Where is developer support?

I'm confused.

For developers, all of the online doc points to either this forum or stackoverflow, to get support.

However, tech issues with APIs can't be discussed on this forum, because "it's user supported", nor receive any support on StackOverflow, clearly abandoned.

Where DOES Evernote company officially provide support?

I certainly don't want to bother users, @PinkElephant, but Evernote officially and clearly points (https://dev.evernote.com/support/) here or to StackOverflow. And in both places you don't get support from Evernote team.

I whished someone of the Team was around in one of those two places... or another place clearly indicated for developer support.

Already asked to the link you provided, but only useless automatic replies, for now. Certainly not what's needed for who's developing a commercial integration.

Anyway, thanks for your reply. I'm not expecting answers from users, of course. Just trying to raise an issue. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

• Like 2
  • Level 5

You certainly have a point, especially if a company lives from being embedded into an ecosystem of contributors like you. There are probably more „stray“ informations around EN, like the badly kept page with integrations. Some are long dead, but still listed.

Support is the only channel I know where you can push something on. They are working office hours, west coast time, so probably you will get an answer later in the day.

You can as well DM Shane D from the forum, he is looking for us here and is sometimes routing things inside of EN to the right desk.

• Like 1

Thanks, @PinkElephant. I see you get the point. And thanks for the tip about the contact. I won't disturb him unless strictly necessary, anyway.

Support just replied giving me a support email, and I'll try that channel. I hope to get my tech answers that way (that I'll share on my part on StackOverflow). Still, a pity that so many tech questions are left without public reply or discussion. Thanks again.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
17 hours ago, Vico said:

However, tech issues with APIs can't be discussed on this forum, because "it's user supported"

This whole forum (discussion.evernote.com) is officially "user supported", but Evernote employees often respond to various posts.

As you noted, the official statement says this, points back to this sub-forum.

How to I contact Developer Support

You can search for the solution to your problem on the Developer Support page. In addition, the best place to provide feedback while working on your projects is our Developer forums.

• Like 1