Consistent font colors across platforms

Henrik_K

Idea

Granted, this is an old topic, but as with so many suggestions in this forum (unfortunately), still not resolved:

Would it be possible to configure a consistent standard color pallet across all EN platforms?

Currently, PC, iOS/iPadOS and EN Online platforms all use different standard color pallets! The standard PC pallet of colors doesn't contain all the standard colors in iOS. Hard for me to comprehend such a disconnect in development! And EN Online uses different colours again! Even the shades of grey are different...

See attached note's screenshot...

BTW, I also use this note as a workaround: create a note on iOS using EN on iOS's standard colors, then configure these colors as custom colors for EN on PC. The dialogue for creating custom colors is kind of cumbersome as well, but hey, nothing beats a piece of paper and a pencil to jot down RGB values when configuring your most favourite note-taking app, right?

These colours are then accessible with three mouse-clicks (brilliant UX!), but at least my notes look consistent. Across iOS & PC, that is, because colors can not be customised for EN Online.

2020-02-10 12_09_09-Farbe.png

2020-02-10 12_40_37-Evernote Font Colors - Evernote.png

1 reply to this idea