I’ve spent no little time on this, and have asked a number of good folks in person, and am at a loss.

Hardware is 12.9 latest iPad, latest upsized personal eNote, and Firefox.  All software current.   Internet connection functioning.

Accessing, signing a number of retirement financial contracts, in PDF form, on pWord protected website.  Appropriate to save such, and selected tiny upload box with arrow top right of browser, then send to my eNote InBox box, default entry into system.  I understand that the limitations of space send links in form of icons to iOS Evernote.  However, while icons appear in associated MacBook and android system, and the iPad, none of these links work.  It appears that this is not a new problem, and I’ve a number of other PDF’s, and apparently only PDF’s that have not actually been captured.  Each merely has a icon that upon clicking gets a blank page.  I have not ascertained whether this manifests when initial PDF comes in through MacOS or Android, but I’ve a truckload of documents that either weren’t uploaded or have corrupted at some point.  

My current workaround is cumbersome, but much less horrifying than a bunch of documents I don’t actually have access to when I need them.  Sending to either Skitch or PDF export, and then porting over seems to work so far.

Can anyone point me to a toggle or setting that I may have bungled, or provide a more elegant solution to capturing PDF’s on iPad that might actually do one of the crucial justifications for purchasing Evernote?