hello everyone!

I have 9 notes in one notebook and Evernote for Windows don't show me 7 of them. But I see them in webapp and android app. If I move those 7 notes to an another notebok I can't see them too. But app for windows shows the right count of notes near notebook's name in the list.

What can I do?

• Level 5*
On 2/8/2020 at 6:04 PM, dmgoran said:

hello everyone!

I have 9 notes in one notebook and Evernote for Windows don't show me 7 of them. But I see them in webapp and android app. If I move those 7 notes to an another notebok I can't see them too. But app for windows shows the right count of notes near notebook's name in the list.

What can I do?

Hi. Try adding a new note to the notebook with the missing notes in Evernote Windows.  Sync that so you can see the content in the Web app.  Check the Windows app again.  If that didn't work,  try restarting your computer - sometimes Windows just gets a bit tired....

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Hi. Try adding a new note to the notebook with the missing notes in Evernote Windows.  Sync that so you can see the content in the Web app.  Check the Windows app again.  If that didn't work,  try restarting your computer - sometimes Windows just gets a bit tired....

Hello, thanks for your answer.

I had decided problem by another way: signed out in Evernote Windows, deleted the local copy of database in evernote folder and signed in again. It's started the full synchronisation, after that everything is ok.

• Like 1