"Connect to see more" opens a blank window and block Evernote

When pasting a link to Google Docs, the hyperlink gets converted to a Google Drive link. There's no option to switch this option which some don't like. Ctrl-Z converts it back to a link. Thank God. The Google Drive box has a "Connect to see more" link which open another Window on top of Evernote. The Window open slowly. It's blank and the close button is outside of my screen. I am totally blocked from using Evernote and I have to kill the app. A totally buggy and annoying feature feature.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
20 hours ago, abdu said:

I am Basic and I get it. This is what it looks like.

Image 1.gif

Hmmn.  I'm on a Windows machine today,  so I hopped into a basic account to try this out - and I can confirm that clicking the blue link,  or using the 3-dots menu starts a blank white window that expands to fill two monitors (!).  I seem to remember there being a 'logging in with Google' bug flying around a little while ago and this seems related.  I'll report it* (using my Premium account) and see what the Support team say..

Before I clicked (tried both the blue link and the 3-dots menu) - this is one corner of a big screen. Excuse the moire patterns.

20200121_142009.thumb.jpg.00237caba1ac34e7c6cfce0e68098baa.jpg

Afterward...

20200121_142108.thumb.jpg.5b851110de7930e843f31ef4ac03c2cd.jpg

Clicking the green elephant - you can just see it in the second picture at top left - allows me to close the window.

* Rather than confuse everyone about the two accounts I'll just flag this post for the admins and ask them to report the bug - the details are all here anyway.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hmmn.  I'm on a Windows machine today,  so I hopped into a basic account to try this out - and I can confirm that clicking the blue link,  or using the 3-dots menu starts a blank white window that expands to fill two monitors (!).  I seem to remember there being a 'logging in with Google' bug flying around a little while ago and this seems related.  I'll report it* (using my Premium account) and see what the Support team say..

Before I clicked (tried both the blue link and the 3-dots menu) - this is one corner of a big screen. Excuse the moire patterns.

20200121_142009.thumb.jpg.00237caba1ac34e7c6cfce0e68098baa.jpg

Afterward...

20200121_142108.thumb.jpg.5b851110de7930e843f31ef4ac03c2cd.jpg

Clicking the green elephant - you can just see it in the second picture at top left - allows me to close the window.

* Rather than confuse everyone about the two accounts I'll just flag this post for the admins and ask them to report the bug - the details are all here anyway.

I am using two monitors and there's no way I can find to get out of this blocking top window.
Anyways, I don't need this Google Drive thing so I just hit ctrl-z after pasting the link and it reverts to a hyperlink.

This is related to the Google Authentication issues.  We are final stages of releasing a fix.  Please stay tuned. 😃 

Areas affected:

• logging in using Google (Sign-In and Create New User)
  • attaching files from Google Drive
  • clicking links to Google Drive
  • contacts lists in Share Note and Work Chat Recipients and other places using contacts.