Can't change the notebook color and style on Mac Os

Siraj

Idea

Hi,

I wonder why the feature of changing the style and color of the notebook is missing in Mac OS while it's there in Windows application.

Any idea if this feature already there and I didn't notice it, or it's just really missing from there?

2020-01-14_18-05-48.png

• Like 1

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, Siraj said:

Any idea if this feature already there and I didn't notice it, or it's just really missing from there?

No, format styles for Notebook/Tag names is not an Evernote feature
A half baked hack was implemented in Evernote/Windows (edit: implemented by Evernote)

3 minutes ago, DTLow said:

No, format styles for Notebook/Tag names is not an Evernote feature
A half baked hack was implemented in Evernote/Windows.

I'm not sure I got your point, you mean this feature is implemented in Windows itself and it's not by Evernote?

• Level 5*
29 minutes ago, Siraj said:

I'm not sure I got your point, you mean this feature is implemented in Windows itself and it's not by Evernote?

You're asking if notebook color/style is available on Macs
No, it's not

I'd like to see it fully implemented for all platforms
This would require storing the format style in the notebook/tag records, as well as updates to the apps

• Like 1
On 1/15/2020 at 2:13 AM, Siraj said:

Hi,

I wonder why the feature of changing the style and color of the notebook is missing in Mac OS while it's there in Windows application.

2020-01-14_18-05-48.png

I would really REALLY love this feature!!  I am a vision impaired Mac user and am wanting to be able to make notebooks a specific colour so they are more easily identifiable thereby reducing my need to read each note name.  I long list of grey notes is daunting.    

• Like 2