Link transfer to desktop no longer works

• Level 5*

Used to be I could click on a note link in the EN reminder email and be transferred to the EN Windows desktop.  Not so much today.  This on purpose?  Don't want to dig back through the how to reset this if this is an intentional change.

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, CalS said:

Used to be I could click on a note link in the EN reminder email and be transferred to the EN Windows desktop.  Not so much today.  This on purpose?  Don't want to dig back through the how to reset this if this is an intentional change.

On my iPad, I'm transferred in-app to the note
On my Mac, I'm transferred to Evernote/web
- the email link is https://www.evernote.com/shard/s10/nl/1156250/388e6294-588a-4259-bb56-489e24e37f48  

edit: I deleted the evernote cookie (Mac/Safari)
         Web site still loads but I now get an in-app 37092174_ScreenShot2020-01-08at8_53_53PM.png.71ae45d3c3b0ec5565eb1ff984307741.pngoption

• Level 5*
31 minutes ago, DTLow said:

On my iPad, I'm transferred in-app to the note
On my Mac, I'm transferred to Evernote/web
- the email link is https://www.evernote.com/shard/s10/nl/1156250/388e6294-588a-4259-bb56-489e24e37f48

Yeah, that's what I said. 

Transfer used to be to Windows Desktop.  There is/was a setting in the browser which forces open in Windows desktop.  I don't want to spelunker back (it has been a while) to that if this is a willful change.  If it is a willful change it is a PITA as I have links in other apps I want to open in the desktop.  Opening in the browser is of little value to me. 

Could be a change in my default browser, not sure, just trying to find out if EN did anything.