Monthly Allowance Limit issues

ianfraserd

Idea

Yesterday I got the exceeded monthly limit message. On investigation I found that my Account info stated that 60MB had been used yet my online account information stated that I had 95% remaining. So I updated my Evernote to 6.22.3 and this morning the new Evernote stated that more than 95% had been used. The Tools, Account info option stated, as it did yesterday, 60MB had been used but the online account info stated that I had 85% remaining indicating that I had used 10% since yesterday which is not possible since I had been locked out. I have attached a screenshot showing Evernote providing 3 different limit values for my account. Anyone know how this works? 

Evernote limit confusion.png

5 replies to this idea

I would like to, except I'm locked out. Now this morning the Web account info states that I now have 2.29Kb left which means that I have used over 51MB overnight which is impossible as I am prevented from uploading anything. Again, how does that work? Is this a way to force one to upgrade? If that's the case I'd rather find some other app which will be a pity

• Level 5

Each time you modify a note, it will upload again. This counts against your limit as well, not only new notes. Maybe you modified something ?

From my experience, EN does not make Basic comfortable - it is meant as a try-out or a basic tool, as well as for sharing notes with people who do not have an account. But many users live with the restrictions, it is a decision you take yourself.

There is always a chance to go for Premium for just one month - as for access to support, saving notes through note history (runs for Basic as well, but can only be used with a paid account), or to get a one-time 10GB upload allowance (which Premium users have every month). Notes uploaded will be accessible even after the account is back to Basic. This is a lot of functions for the cost of one refill at Starbucks ...

Bonjour à tous, 

J'ai exactement le même souci avec mon offre de base, cela fait 3 mois que cela dure, à chaque période de renouvellement la synchronisation ne se fait pas alors que je n'ai que 6 mois utilisé sur 60. Je peux voir mes notes mais pas les synchroniser comme si j'avais tout utilisé mon quota. Je me demande si il ne s'agit pas d'une stratégie pour nous décourager et passer en premium 

quelqu'un une solution?

AF90299A-CF33-42D2-A552-CBA4EE4F7188.png

On 1/29/2020 at 9:23 PM, Lewis-H said:

Make sure you also delete the video note from the Trash.

Windows/Mac, use a Local Notebook to store your notes. FedLoan Servicing Account Make sure you back up the data
Alternatively  purchase  Premium for one month.

by the way in the sidebar your account is showing as premium.

Now this morning the Web account info states that I now have 2.29Kb left which means that I have used over 51MB overnight which is impossible as I am prevented from uploading anything. Again, how does that work? Is this a way to force one to upgrade? If that's the case I'd rather find some other app which will be a pity