Search bug on emailed notes in windows

I have a saved search for all notes updated today, and another one for yesterday. It finds notes created or updated on that day. "updated:day" and "updated:day-1 -updated:day"

On Windows, it doesn't pick up notes that have been emailed into evernote - ie created by email

On iOS, it does pick up those notes and works as expected.

Those omitted notes are revealed by other ordinary text searches on windows

• Level 5*
40 minutes ago, patnpm said:

I have a saved search for all notes updated today, and another one for yesterday. It finds notes created or updated on that day. "updated:day" and "updated:day-1 -updated:day"

On Windows, it doesn't pick up notes that have been emailed into evernote - ie created by email

On iOS, it does pick up those notes and works as expected.

The source of the note should have no relevance; just the updated field

Note; this field includes date and time

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, patnpm said:

Do you mean searches using text terms, or searches that match what you use on your saved searches?

Just curious whether you checked to make sure that the updated dates on those notes are actually what they should be to match those search filters.

I agree, the source of the note should have no relevance. However, it does - that's the bug.

And yes I confirmed that the omitted notes were there on the windows machine and pulled out by ordinary text searches

To reiterate, the search works fine on iOS and Mac and pulls up all notes created or updated on the day in question

On windows, the search misses out notes created by the mail in process.

• Level 5*

OK, this is really weird, but I can replicate pretty easily on the Windows client:

• Forward an email into my Todo notebook
  • Update a different note in my Todo notebook
  • Move to a list view and verify that both of them were updated today (minutes ago, in fact by examining the "Updated" field).
  • Use search term "updated:day" to filter the Todo notebook: the emailed note does not appear, while the other note does as expected). This is broken.
  • Use search term "created:day" to filter the Todo notebook: the email appears (though the other one disappears as expected, as it was created earlier this week). This is fine.

Look slike a bug to me. Seems to work fine on Android, FWIW...