I don't get those reminder emails anymore ...

Hello together,

I'm running Evernote Windows Client in the current (most actual) version. I'm having about 13500 notes in my database and use Evernote since 2014.

I am used to set reminder dates to several notes.

So I  get reminded by email to my evernote mail adress.

So I get  a new note in my evernote inbox, which contains a list of alle my notes with today as reminder date.

These remindere emails are not send anymore. I get those reminder as notifications (as you also get when importing a file from an import folder).

These remindere emails are not too big to be blocked.

These reminder emails are not stopped by a spam filter.

These reminder emails simply are not sent.

I don't get those new reminder notes anymore.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Is there a known bug referring to this feature?

Does anybody out there have an idea how to fix that?

Yours,

Stanley

• Level 5

I do not use the internal reminders of EN much. Most reminders are in Things 3 as my task manager, with links to a note if the content is in EN.

My last direct reminder came up on the 1st of November, and the E-Mail was send and received just fine.

Maybe issue a support ticket and let them look it up on the server side.

• Level 5*
On 12/31/2019 at 7:01 AM, Stanley Fisher said:

I'm still getting the reminder email

Just to cover all bases730648565_ScreenShot2020-01-01at8_37_32AM.png.f06ac0c87243e87996d96e3038703f61.png, check your option in your account settings.  Maybe flip the switch a couple of times

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
On 12/31/2019 at 3:01 PM, Stanley Fisher said:

I get reminder mails still...  have you tried signing out and back in? Powering your system off and on?  Database backup and Evernote uninstall/ reinstall?

• Level 5*
20 minutes ago, gazumped said:

I get reminder mails still.

Same here, one just came in this morning so, yup, still working.

Just noticed the new avatar.  Paging Dr. Howard, Dr Fine and Dr Howard ... ah good memories.  I wasted, I mean dedicated, my youth to all things Stooges.  Good choice!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello folks,

In the meantime I had switched around the server settings of getting reminder via email off and on again ... 

And look ... today I indeed have received a reminder email ... so, it seems to work again ...

Thanks for your help.

Yours,

Stanley

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

Hello Stanley, I have the same problem. I do not get these E-Mails but I am new on Evernote and it has never worked! The feature is on in the settings! I get other Mails from Evernote, they are not in the spam folder.....

1388148322_iosPhone.thumb.PNG.9e52191dbec5bfff459fdbfb5cd06917.PNGWindows.JPG.f4fd49b7cbae34579a3c49758cadd388.JPGHow c1925546288_iosPad.thumb.PNG.d7e6aac19b683793b04a285319597667.PNGould you fix the problem?

Thanks Gerald