你们可以去网上搜一下,很多人因为你们的同步问题已经不用你们的产品。我作为你们的VIP用户,已经在考虑怎么转移我的资料,如果市面上有更好的产品,我一定不会继续用你们的产品。关键是我作为你们的VIP付费用户,之前使用你们的产品还是非常好的,也给身边的朋友很多推荐你们的产品,现在情况完全反过来了,我给身边的很多朋友说你们产品的这个问题,大家都开始陆续遇到一样的问题,都在开始不用你们的产品。甚至有的朋友开始吐槽我给他们推荐了这么难用的产品。我很没有面子。

其实对于使用了8年左右的产品,是非常有感情的,真心希望你们能帮我解决这个问题。不然我会非常失望。你们真的对不起用户,真是不知道你们是怎么搞的。请帮我把我的回复反馈到你们高层。请你们的高层一定重视起来,不然你们的用户一定会慢慢流失掉。你失去一个用户的同时,意味着你们失去了5个用户。

我现在还会在我非常忙的时候,给你们写这些就是期望你们能解决这些问题。当我完全什么都懒的说的时候,你们才会遇到真正大的问题。真不知道你们的高层是干什么的。真想骂人。。。但是骂人也解决不了我的问题。所以真是『凸』了。

你们的标语是用户的第二个大脑,请问现在把你们的高层领导的大脑切掉一半的信息,你们的高管一定会变成傻子吧。我现在因为同步不了的问题,就是感觉是没有了一半的大脑,我现在就是感觉自己变成了傻子。你能体会我感觉吗?你们能体会我感觉吗?

你们忠实的粉丝。
  • Level 5*
17 hours ago, booucn@gmail.com said:
You can search online, many people have stopped using your product because of your synchronization problem. As your VIP user, I am already thinking about how to transfer my data. If there are better products on the market, I will not continue to use your products. The key is that as your VIP paying user, I have used your products very well before. I also recommend your products to many friends around me. Now the situation is completely reversed. I tell many friends around me about this problem with your products. Everyone is beginning to encounter the same problem one after another, and they are beginning to use your products. Some friends even started to confuse that I recommended such a difficult product to them. I have no face.

In fact, I have very emotional feelings for products that have been used for about 8 years. I sincerely hope that you can help me solve this problem. Otherwise I will be very disappointed. You guys are really sorry for the user, I really do n’t know how you did it. Please help me feedback my response to your senior management. Please pay attention to your senior management, or your users will slowly lose. When you lose a user, it means that you have lost 5 users.

I will write these for you now when I am very busy, and I hope you can solve these problems. When I am lazy at all, you will encounter really big problems. I really don't know what your senior executives do. I really want to swear. . . But scolding can't solve my problem. So it's really "convex".

Your slogan is the second brain of the user. Excuse me now that your senior leadership's brain has been cut in half. Your executives will definitely become fools. The reason I can't synchronize now is that I feel like I have half of my brain, and now I just feel like I've become a fool. Can you feel me? Can you appreciate how I feel?

You loyal fans.

What exactly is your sync issue?