Tagged Search Not Working

I have created a tagged search on my Windows 10 Desktop version of Evernote and it works just fine. When I invoke the same saved shortcut on my Android Phone (LG G7), it returns nothing. The saved query is:

Tag: Unpaid Invoices

Tag: Paid Invoices

Paid Invoices and Unpaid Invoices are a saved Tag.

• Level 5*

What is the exact search?
Try   tag:"Unpaid Invoices"   tag:"Paid Invoices"

edit  - no space between tag and : or after the :
         - use quotes if tag name has spaces

13 minutes ago, DTLow said:

What is the exact search?
Try     tag:"Unpaid Invoices"   tag:"Paid Invoices"

DTLow, I will try what you suggest, but the search is working just fine on my Desktop without the quotes. I'll report back in a moment with your suggestion.

1 minute ago, wussery said:

DTLow, I will try what you suggest, but the search is working just fine on my Desktop without the quotes. I'll report back in a moment with your suggestion.

DTLow, I tried the quotes and it doesn't work. I see both notes synchronized on my phone so they are there, and the Tags are there, but the search will not work......

After some sync delay and removing an extra space after the tag: "xxx" to tag:"xxx" things appear to be working. I see both of my test notes after running the appropriate shortcut. Thanks for the syntax help. I will dig into the help file and make sure that I'm not spinning my wheels in the future. What's weird is that the Desktop version doesn't appear to care about the extra space or the Tag / tag syntax.

• Level 5

The desktop search is run on the local database kept on the PC or Mac. From mobiles, the search is run on the server. In general it works the same, but one Version may be less or more sensitive to small variations.

If search on the desktop seems shot, it can help to reorganize the search index. This is available through additional options in the help menu, that can be reached by holding strg/ctrl  or alt/opt before clicking on help.

Feel free to come back to the Forum whenever you think it will help you.