Note Grouping Feedback

badjer.phoenix

Idea

I really like the note group setting feature where Evernote can group the notes to help you scroll through your given list of notes. It has been really helpful for me often.

One of the features in regards to note grouping that the Android app has that the Mac app seems to be missing is in regards to the grouping of emojis. When on the Mac app if you choose the group setting (sorting by title) all of the notes that are not based on the alphabet gets grouped under the "#" grouping. When on the Android app I have that option as well but with each emoji I have (if the title begins with the emoji) has its own grouping. I love this feature on Android as I use my emojis to help clarify status & actions of a given  project/ task.

Now that Evernote seems to be focusing their efforts on unifying the varying platforms together I hope that this feature will eventually role out into the other platforms (specifically Mac app). Since the New Evernote Web Search allows us to search by emoji as well in the title I hope that the grouping of emojis will also come along.

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet