Evernote changes what I write and hops to the top of the note

Nicole M

Idea

Like the title says, I can´t write on evernote since sometimes it changes the last things I wrote into a mix of words, in some cases it is a combination of something I wrote before in the note. Then it hops to the top of the note and mess all the note up. This happens to me in android and in the computer. In the phone it usually happens when I wrote something wrong so I erease the mistake to write it again, when I do that it mix the last words with other words or letters. What I do is that I press the arrow to go back and then press space so I can write the rest of the word that is missing, then I erease the space. Im sorry if my writting isnt too clear, I am trying my best since english is not my first language. I hope someone can help me out!

4 replies to this idea

I have the same problem on desktop version. It appeared a few days ago after I had changed OS, I moved back to Windows 7, previously had Windows 8.1 (where I didn't have such problem). Read the recommended post and turned off Google Service.

Ha! Cursor hoped to the middle of this sentence 3 or 4 times right now. What the hell???

Hello to everyone! That's what I found: the problem refers not only to Evernote but also to Word and Firefox/Google Chrome, so it's an overall problem of Windows (in ma case). Cursor hops when you accidently brush against touchpad, it happens while rapid typing. I've solved the problem by deactivating touchpad.