Evernote not syncing to new iMac

I am having difficulty getting Evernote up and running on my new iMac. I have Evernote PLUS (which I notice has been discontinued but I guess I’m grandfathered in) I migrated my old 2012 iMac Data over to my new iMac yesterday using Time Machine. The Evernote application is here but the notes and notebooks are not. I know that my Evernote account is working in general, because it is currently working perfectly on three devices: my iPad Pro, my iPhone XR, and my old 2012 iMac. New notes that I am creating are syncing to all three of these devices. There are currently only 8 notes in Evernote on my new iMac, 7 of which I created today, and strangely one that I created last night on my iPhone. If I create a new note on my new iMac, that note syncs to all of my other three devices listed above. If I create a new note on any of the three devices listed above, that note syncs over to my new iMac. If I edit or add information to a note on any of the three devices, that note then appears on my new iMac. It is my old notes ( of which I have probably about 3,000 or so) and notebooks that are note appearing in Evernote on my new iMac. So my question is how can I get my notes and notebooks synced onto my new iMac?