Adding multiple fonts on Mac

Hi there. Is there a way to add my entire font library to the Mac EN app? I see how I can choose a different font from Preferences, but is there a way I can have them all appear in the drop down box rather than those standard dozen? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 10:02 AM, ErnaSheree said:

Hi there. Is there a way to add my entire font library to the Mac EN app? I see how I can choose a different font from Preferences, but is there a way I can have them all appear in the drop down box rather than those standard dozen? Thanks!

There sure is. :) Copy or move any fonts that you want to use in Evernote into the Web Font section of the Font Book app on your Mac. When you do this, make sure Evernote is closed and then after you add them go ahead and open it. You should be able to see the added fonts in the drop down after that. If you need help or have questions, let me know.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, ErnaSheree said:

Thanks! This is exactly what I ended up doing. Just upgraded and am scouring this site for tips. I see the feature request for multi-stacks is already taken care of haha. 

Thanks for your help!

So glad you have it up and running. Welcome to the forums. :)

• 1 year later...

I attempted to add fonts to the web folder, opened Evernote, and the new fonts do not appear in the drop down.  In fact, there is no option for me to choose fonts in Preferences on the Evernote menu dropdown -- I just have "check spelling while typing", "Save data and log out", and "Import folders...".

• Level 5

You can’t add fonts to the v10 clients. They are delivered with 6 fonts, and that is it.

The reason is notes should look alike on all devices and clients, which only works when they have the same fonts available everywhere.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Then you can use the legacy client, or embed a word processor document.

When you use a v10 client, you won’t have much fun with your fonts. EN v10 is simply not build to support fonts.

You can gamble on a change, or take it as it is. IMHO it makes no sense to invest a lot of work into fonts, and see it removed by the client.