WebClipper - doesn't save PDFs - just me or ...

I have Web Clipper 7.12.2 installed and tried to capture a PDF that was displayed in a window (just the PDF file itself was displayed). What I get in the Evernote app is 36 byte PDF "file".

Is this just me or is it some know bug in the clipper?

• Level 5

When you have activated this function (to grab pdfs as they are), there should be a small Green elephant button somewhere at the right hand margin of the pdf document, lower third of the screen. Click on it, and the whole pdf will be transferred into a new note and saved.

This is part of web clipper, but it can not be accessed through the web clippers main window.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, jemostrom said:

I have Web Clipper 7.12.2 installed and tried to capture a PDF that was displayed in a window (just the PDF file itself was displayed). What I get in the Evernote app is 36 byte PDF "file".

Is this just me or is it some know bug in the clipper?

It might depend on how the PDF was generated
I see a problem with dynamic pdfs and just use Safari's save feature directing to an import folder

7 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

When you have activated this function (to grab pdfs as they are), there should be a small Green elephant button somewhere at the right hand margin of the pdf document, lower third of the screen. Click on it, and the whole pdf will be transferred into a new note and saved.

This is part of web clipper, but it can not be accessed through the web clippers main window.

This is what I used but for some reason it didn't work

• 11 months later...