Please provide the purest text-only editing environment

Senbi

Idea

Since the mobile app cannot adjust the text size, and the list hierarchy is also chaotic, I hope that both the web version of the computer and the mobile app will use pure text editing instead of the existing typesetting functions.
Specifically, I hope that when I enter "- [ ]", "- [x]", "---", "*", etc. "Don't" will be automatically converted into checkboxes, horizontal lines, and sequences, etc. Please.

I wrote these requests using Google Translate and I wasn't sure if the meaning was correct, so I also included Traditional Chinese. Please help.

---

請提供最純粹的純文字的編輯環境

既然手機app無法調整文字大小,清單階層也有錯亂的問題,我希望在電腦網頁版、手機app都使用純文字編輯,不使用現有的排版功能。
具體而言,希望我輸入" - [ ] "、"- [x]"、" --- "、" * "等文字時,"不要"自動變換成核取方塊、水平線、序列等。

我使用Google翻譯寫下這些請求,不確定文義是否正確,所以也附上繁體中文。懇請協助。

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, Senbi said:

Specifically, I hope that when I enter "- [ ]", "- [x]", "---", "*", etc. "Don't" will be automatically converted into checkboxes, horizontal lines, and sequences, etc. Please.

This is is an option in the Windows application, but unfortunately isn't in the Android client. It should be. I note that if you don't follow such prefixes with a space, then they won't be converted; you can add the space later and it will stay as you typed it. Awkward, I know.

Upvoted.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
16 hours ago, Senbi said:

Please provide the purest text-only editing environment

I recommend using a text editor; I use Textastic on my Mac and iPad    
The text files are stored as note attachments

>>automatically converted into checkboxes, horizontal lines, and sequences

A different topic; I agree with the addition of a switch to turn off these markup extensions     
We have this on the IOS platformIMG_3291.thumb.jpeg.c10837402b830895b9913e55bf7c81b5.jpeg

• Like 1