Sort by Date Created not working

When I try to sort my notes by 'Date Created: Most to Least Recent', the notes get sorted in a seemingly random order.

The first note in the list has a date in 2014 and my most recent note (today) is somewhere in the middle of the list. As soon as I click on the 2014 note the cursor moves down to the middle of the list.

It doesn't do anything that is recognisable as sorting the list, by any date or order. It's a complete mess. 

Sort by Date Updated seems to work fine

• Level 5*
On 11/23/2019 at 11:41 PM, cpkoopman said:

When I try to sort my notes by 'Date Created: Most to Least Recent', the notes get sorted in a seemingly random order.

The first note in the list has a date in 2014 and my most recent note (today) is somewhere in the middle of the list. As soon as I click on the 2014 note the cursor moves down to the middle of the list.

It doesn't do anything that is recognisable as sorting the list, by any date or order. It's a complete mess. 

Sort by Date Updated seems to work fine

The beta version of the web client is not reliable for sorting.  If that is the version you are using you can go to your account settings and select the option to return to the current client.