Create A Space Prompt Keeps Popping Up

I'm running Evernote 7.13 (App Store edition) under macOS Catalina 10.15.1. I have multiple desktops setup with specific applications running in each desktop. Desktop 3 contains the Evernote application. When I switch from Desktop 1 or Desktop 2 to Desktop 3 containing the Evernote application, Evernote changes the standard notes view to a prompt of "Create a space". I then have to click within the Evernote window and then click the < (within the Evernote app) to return to the notes view. This is damn annoying! 

I'm not sure if this is Catalina related, but I only started experiencing this UI glitch when I did a clean install on this new computer running Catalina.

I've tried various settings within Evernote but haven't been able to resolve the problem. I don't have any spaces defined in Evernote either.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I have a somewhat related question:

My Evernote windows persist across multiple desktops on the Mac. Meaning when I switch desktops whatever Evernote windows I have open, automatically are open in the next desktop I use. Is there a setting I am not aware of to restrict the Evernote app to staying on a single desktop?

• Level 5*
On 11/23/2019 at 9:13 PM, TimsTelegram said:

I have a somewhat related question:

My Evernote windows persist across multiple desktops on the Mac. Meaning when I switch desktops whatever Evernote windows I have open, automatically are open in the next desktop I use. Is there a setting I am not aware of to restrict the Evernote app to staying on a single desktop?

Hi.  Please don't cross-post:  see also