Portrait images

• Level 5*

Some image files don't seem to have the right orientation data for Evernote.  It is only possible to flip the file in an external editor.  Right click the image and select Open.  If the app that you use isn't able to rotate,  there are lots of free add-ins out there that will.

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, cazsudz said:

When I try to import a portrait orientated image in to  a note ( in windows 10) it ends up landscape. I have tried right clicking but there is no option to rotate. I can resize OK

When I right-click on an image in the Evernote for Windows application, it gives me a menu that has "Rotate clockwise" and "Rotate counterclockwise" entries. I've tried it. It works...

On 11/5/2019 at 8:20 PM, jefito said:

On 11/5/2019 at 8:20 PM, jefito said:

When I right-click on an image in the Evernote for Windows application, it gives me a menu that has "Rotate clockwise" and "Rotate counterclockwise" entries. I've tried it. It works...

Hi

I have been told this before but when I right click on an image I do not get a rotate option or an open option. The only options I get are back, forward , reload, save as, print, cast.... translate to English (?), view page source, view frame source, reload frame , inspect.

If I swap from beta to classic I also get some other options but not rotate. Thanks for your input anyway. I am stumped by this and beginning to regret getting premium as there are so many things I want to do, it won't do

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, cazsudz said:

If I swap from beta to classic I also get some other options but not rotate. Thanks for your input anyway. I am stumped by this and beginning to regret getting premium as there are so many things I want to do, it won't do

Evidently you are using the web version, and not the native Windows application, which is what I was referring to. The web version is significantly less capable than the native application.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:52 AM, jefito said:

Evidently you are using the web version, and not the native Windows application, which is what I was referring to. The web version is significantly less capable than the native application.

How do I get the version you are referring to?