Preview Pane and Separate Window Sizes Enlarged

My preview pane seems to be stuck in a super large size, and so are the notes when I double click and open them in a separate window.  Even the scrolling bars along the right and bottom are super large.  I have already:

-used the Zoom Out feature to go as small as possible
-verified my font settings are normal
-tried adjusting the zoom via my touchpad (That seems to be what got me into trouble in the first place.)

The sizes of the Notebook and Notes list panes are normal.  This is just for the preview and the note in a separate window.

Please help!

281858869_EvernoteSeparateWindowAnnotation2019-10-30145429.thumb.png.5cd95c88b4828c49301b9fadedb02915.png1859669277_EvernotePreviewPaneAnnotation2019-10-30145336.thumb.png.7e5adc629202d65d753fdbabb232cfce.png

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, SRiggs76 said:

My preview pane seems to be stuck in a super large size, and so are the notes when I double click and open them in a separate window.  Even the scrolling bars along the right and bottom are super large.  I have already:

-used the Zoom Out feature to go as small as possible
-verified my font settings are normal
-tried adjusting the zoom via my touchpad (That seems to be what got me into trouble in the first place.)

The sizes of the Notebook and Notes list panes are normal.  This is just for the preview and the note in a separate window.

Please help!

Try shutting everything down and rebooting your PC to reset whatever was accidentally engaged.

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, SRiggs76 said:

THANK YOU!  That worked!  I know it's a basic tenet of Windows to reboot when not working correctly, but it just didn't dawn on me in regards to a single program.  Appreciate your help!

You are welcome.  Yeah, I've had the rare  instance where function keys, hot keys, my mouse stops working or the like.  Never sure which app or key stroke caused the issue, but a reboot tends to fix it.