Web Clipper doesn't work

Jovi

Hi there,

I installed the latest Web clipper extension, but doesn't work, the icon color is always gray (see the attached image). I use Mac Catalina, Safari 13.0.2; anyone can help? Thanks a lot.

Jovi

截圖 2019-10-27 15.47.48.png

did you get this working? have exactly the same problem, try using web clipper bring up areas on the webpage with +- buttons to expand/collapse area, no other options to 'save'. Uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted mac, updated. Have updated to 7.12 web clipper.

Catalina Safari 13.03.

Webclipper doesn't appear in the Security/Privacy pane to allow it access.

Webclipper appears as an app in Launchpad and Applications folder and as an enabled extension (see attached image). However the icon does not appear in the Safari tool bar as it once did (prior to Catalina) and there is no webclipping functionality.

Looking for answers.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 4.27.55 PM.png

• Level 5

???

Initially I had a problem, maybe because I downloaded WebClipper in a ZIP-File. So it opened, but did not install. After I force-installed, and granted it the necessary rights in the privacy settings, everything works smoothly.

Since you are on a paying account, maybe issue a support ticket.

47 minutes ago, jradcliffe16 said:

Catalina Safari 13.03.

Webclipper doesn't appear in the Security/Privacy pane to allow it access.

Webclipper appears as an app in Launchpad and Applications folder and as an enabled extension (see attached image). However the icon does not appear in the Safari tool bar as it once did (prior to Catalina) and there is no webclipping functionality.

Looking for answers.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 4.27.55 PM.png

When you get a moment, please check the box to enable the Clipper extension, like this:

1939146925_checktoenablesafari.thumb.png.ac0d58b79286651da8cac54e5f50cf5d.png

I am having the same problem. I've been an avid user of EN for quite a while, but have encountered more bugs in the last three months than the previous five years.

Safari 12.0 on Mac Pro, extension installed from the website three times today. If it isn't spinning in the middle of the page, it is telling me that I need to reload the page in order to display it.