Clipping a bookmark on mobile

Hey, I'm sure there have been thousands of complaints on this already registered, but here goes another...

My main use of Evernote is for saving and organizing bookmarks of articles/sites/etc to return to later. Since at least half of my web browsing happens on mobile (via an iphone), it is beyond frustrating that I cannot seem to clip a bookmark via Evernote from the mobile iOs app. 

Am I missing something, or is this a key feature that should be easy enough to roll out? Any idea if it will ever come? I'm considering switching platforms over this one important issue.

• Level 5*
On 10/26/2019 at 6:59 PM, carolynweiss said:

Am I missing something, or is this a key feature that should be easy enough to roll out? Any idea if it will ever come?

Web bookmarks are not a feature on the Evernote IOS share menu; just full web page

If I needed this I would use scripting with IOS shortcuts

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, carolynweiss said:

Speaking specifically about iOS - where no such options seem to exist today.

Not a bookmark per se, but if you press the share icon you can send the page to EN  The URL will be included with the note.

C0969C0D-B9B1-4F56-8936-AEBAB99FDC06.thumb.jpg.5e03279ae7e31b528e7e4106e754ca55.jpg  D9B1AF42-DAC0-4049-BA42-9F3D7E587025.thumb.jpg.086dae92496320cf173024c18c4ae1f1.jpg