Fujitsu Snapscan S1300i and Default Evernote Folder

I have a new Snapscan S1300i with the Snapscan Organizer running. After a scan using Snapscan, I am presented with the option to Scan to Evernote. The process proceeds without any errors, but the scanned document will be placed into the Evernote folder that has focus at the present time. I have a default folder setup within Evernote which is called 01Import, but if 01Import is NOT selected within Evernote, the scan will go into whatever folder has focus. Is there a way to resolve this issue?

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, wussery said:

I have a new Snapscan S1300i with the Snapscan Organizer running. After a scan using Snapscan, I am presented with the option to Scan to Evernote. The process proceeds without any errors, but the scanned document will be placed into the Evernote folder that has focus at the present time. I have a default folder setup within Evernote which is called 01Import, but if 01Import is NOT selected within Evernote, the scan will go into whatever folder has focus. Is there a way to resolve this issue?

Per @PinkElephant, create your own scan profiles and use the Evernote import folder process.  Then post scan you can go to the corresponding notebook and title, tag and move to the notebook of choice.  Personally I have simplex, duplex, separate, and picture profiles.  All point to the same import folder.

23 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Check the settings of the profile you are using.

You can specify many options there. If you do not want to modify the profile that is preinstalled, you can create a new one.

Yeah, there doesn't appear to be a method to specify the Evernote folder that the scans go to.

16 hours ago, CalS said:

Per @PinkElephant, create your own scan profiles and use the Evernote import folder process.  Then post scan you can go to the corresponding notebook and title, tag and move to the notebook of choice.  Personally I have simplex, duplex, separate, and picture profiles.  All point to the same import folder.

Where do you specify the Evernote Import folder?

1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

Import folders are available under Windows.

See this Help document for details: 

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209004967-How-to-create-import-folders-in-Evernote-for-Windows

The workflow identified in the link above is exactly what I was looking for. I was able to setup an Import Folder within Evernote which is monitored by Evernote. It is then up to me to move the scanned document to its final destination after review. Thanks for the link.

• Level 5*

Go to Tools - Import Folders...   Image.png.6325b25011f87e860fdce7073e09c914.png

Then connect the Folder on your disk to the target notebook.  ScreenClip.png.dc8365742871df4634da60771afb0465.png

Scans is a local Notebook in my set up.  I use it just like INBOX, as a clearing process.  Both notebooks are typically empty.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2019 at 12:24 AM, CalS said:

Go to Tools - Import Folders...   Image.png.6325b25011f87e860fdce7073e09c914.png

Rachat de crédit plus rallonge argent

Then connect the Folder on your disk to the target notebook.  ScreenClip.png.dc8365742871df4634da60771afb0465.png

Scans is a local Notebook in my set up.  I use it just like INBOX, as a clearing process.  Both notebooks are typically empty.

Hello everyone. this is the information I was already waiting for. Thank you for entrusting them to us. I find this information really interesting. I followed your discussion.
Good luck to all.