yrenfrew

how to uninstall reflectapp.io

No matter what I try, I cannot seem to find a way to uninstall refectapp.io and keep it gone.  Help!

You could try Start Unlocker, works for single files locked by the system, not for whole program installations.

On 10/13/2019 at 6:16 PM, yrenfrew said:

No matter what I try, I cannot seem to find a way to uninstall refectapp.io and keep it gone.  Help!

You should contact that apps support forum. I don't know what that apps is and Google doesn't help. But it isn't an Evernote issue.

@yrenfrew, welcome to the forums. There's some confusion here, but are you talking about https://reflectapp.io/ (with an "l")? Supposedly, "Using simple and effective flashcards, Reflect regularly reminds you what you’ve saved [in Evernote]." There's a link to support on their home page, and you really need to contact them.

On 10/13/2019 at 6:16 PM, yrenfrew said:

In your Evernote user settings, revoke access to reflectapp1946945148_ScreenShot2019-10-20at08_56_02.png.9e118f152b096adbffa2388741780dc3.png

DTLow -

Where are these user settings? I don't see anything like that (Windows desktop version).

12 minutes ago, Major Major said:

Where are these user settings? I don't see anything like that (Windows desktop version).

The screenshot I posted was from the web version at www.evernote.com

In the Windows program, it's in Tools > Account Info > Manage connected accounts. Clicking that will take you to that same account page online.