Lost 2 hours of work

This morning I worked on a note for 2 hours, when I came home all my work was gone and it had reverted back to the state it was in prior to my most recent edits.

• Have you checked your Trash for notes that may have been deleted? Yes, the note is not in the trash, it is still in the notebook, but in a old version
  • Have you checked Note History to see if you can recover missing or deleted content? Yes. This was no help.
  • Have you checked Evernote Web or another device to see if the missing note or content is visible there? Yes. I was editing in Firefox on a Mac and I checked in Chrome on a different mac and in the evernote app on a third mac - it was in the old version in all three places.

This is not the first time this has happened to me, but this is the worst and is the straw that broke the camel's back. If I cannot retrieve my 2 hours of work I am going to have to find a more reliable note taking app.

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, jallred said:

I was editing in Firefox on a Mac

So you're using the web platform

There's a chance the edits were backed up in Note History

>>Have you checked Note History to see if you can recover missing or deleted content? Yes. This was no help.

Access requires a premium account.  You can subscribe for a single month