Notes Disappearing????

m22

Today the strangest thing happened. I log onto Evernote and just watch as one by one, my notes start disappearing and I can't access any of them. I managed to save a couple of notes from disappearing by refreshing the page before everything went. Even weirder is that when I checked the mobile app, all the notes were there except the notes that I saved from refreshing. so now I have three notes on my Evernote web and all the others are on my mobile version. Even though they don't share the notes. If it helps I was automatically put on the beta-editor of Evernote.

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, m22 said:

Today the strangest thing happened. I log onto Evernote and just watch as one by one, my notes start disappearing and I can't access any of them. I managed to save a couple of notes from disappearing by refreshing the page before everything went. Even weirder is that when I checked the mobile app, all the notes were there except the notes that I saved from refreshing. so now I have three notes on my Evernote web and all the others are on my mobile version. Even though they don't share the notes. If it helps I was automatically put on the beta-editor of Evernote.

Are your notes there if you go back to current EN web?

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, m22 said:

Even though they don't share the notes.

Both the web and your iPhone access the same source, your notes stored on the Evernote server

>>If it helps I was automatically put on the beta-editor of Evernote.

Switch to the previous version

There are various versions of the web client
     Previous
     New Classic1694818000_ScreenShot2019-10-02at20_13_25.png.da6f2d1dfafafaa5e9d5933a6d182ff2.png
     New Beta        

1002408869_ScreenShot2019-10-02at14_28_21.png.15f566b4599c27a5fe7f4364762da892.png

1 hour ago, CalS said:

Are your notes there if you go back to current EN web?

They are not. For some reason they only appear on the mobile version. They were written on Evernote web though

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, m22 said:

They are not. For some reason they only appear on the mobile version. They were written on Evernote web though

Any chance you accidentally created a second account?