Link to a note within a saved search doen't work

If a note in a saved search contains a link on another note that is not part of the same saved search, the link doesn't work and the note ist not displayed.

The only way to open the note, is to click with the right mouse button and select "open in a new window".

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, yankru said:

If a note in a saved search contains a link on another note that is not part of the same saved search, the link doesn't work and the note ist not displayed.

The only way to open the note, is to click with the right mouse button and select "open in a new window".

Much better description of the problem which I posted about here.  I think this problem appeared with 6.21.2

Hi,

Since I've installed the desktop version for windows 6.21.2 I have a problem with internal links.

When I click on a tag to filter my notes and access the one I want, if I visualize the note without opening it in a new window and click on one of its internal links, it doesn't show me the linked note if it doesn't contain the same selected tag. The reason is that the selected tag remains in the search box after clicking on the internal link. This didn't happen to me before.

The only alternative I have right now is to open in a new window the wanted note that contains internal links, so it disassociates itself from the previously selected tag from the navigation to filter the search for it.

I don't know if this is an unchangeable feature of the new version I've updated. Or if some option has been reconfigured when I have updated.

Please, if someone knows what the problem is and knows how to fix it, I will be grateful.

When this first happened to me I thought I was going mad! I can confirm that both the work arounds described above also work for me:

• Open the note containing the link in a new window and then proceed as normal
  • Right click the link and choose "Open in New Window" or just shift-click.

I  didn't understand the comment by DTLow that:

There's more discussion in the 6.21 release notes

There doesn't seem to be anything relevant in Help -> Release Notes, but perhaps he meant something different.

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, Mike P said:

There doesn't seem to be anything relevant in Help -> Release Notes, but perhaps he meant something different.

He may have been referring to the release thread.