soralsokal

Links within notes

Idea

I found plenty of article and tutorials on table of content. But they all seem to only consider it for many notes.

I would link the table of contents to be in one note only. Anyone know if thats possible?

• Like 3

This seems to be the place where people are voting for this feature request. An upvote there might help promote the feature:

I agree...is this a feature yet? No one has time for endless scrolling. Considered premium...now reconsidering...

For Evernote, this could be rather simply implemented if the Evernote notes were supporting a slightly expanded version of html.  With html anchors, we could do that.

And while improving the html, Evernote could also add the html titles... (heading 1, 2, 3...)

Don't reinvent the wheel, Evernote.  :-)

2019, and this is still not been implemented? Why? This has been a request like, forever?

So useful feature, but so little the dev team listen to the community. It’s sad, really.

4 hours ago, Thorz said:

2019, and this is still not been implemented? Why? This has been a request like, forever?

So useful feature, but so little the dev team listen to the community. It’s sad, really.

It's a request.  Evernote aren't obliged to respond or deliver - and may have other developments in progress that would delay this being implemented until they can provide the feature in all supported operating systems and on all devices.  If it was easy,  it would surely have been provided already...

+1 from a paying customer... the more I use Evernote, the more I would love this feature

Hi, how do I get the beta editor in my desktop version? I already like it
better.

Feature request:
We need in note hyperlinks where I click on something and then it takes me
to a different part of the same document. I know I can link to another note
but I want to be able to link to different parts in the same note, like a
lot of other people on the forums.
Thanks

On 2/22/2019 at 10:12 PM, Shane D. said:

Hi All,

You may have noticed that all threads requesting Inline Tags/Anchor Points have been merged into this thread, regardless of platform specificity.

(This is a separate request from the ability password protect the Evernote App itself)

This was done in order to better enable us to quantify and qualify user requests, and amplify their voice.

While this does not mean this is a feature that will be coming, we certainly want to relay user feedback/sentiment to our various teams.

Moving forward, please put all commentary and votes for Inline Tags/Anchor Points here!

Shane, please. Inline Tags/Anchor Point requests merged into this thread so you can better quantify and qualify user requests. I've been using Evernote for many years now, but I feel very conned when I read it. For more than 5 years now the community has been demanding a simple function that has been HTML standard for ages and you still seriously want to quantify?

I'm so annoyed by this that I'm seriously thinking about changing the product.