Love the highlight colors

• Level 5

Just want to say that I love the highlight colors available in the current Web editor beta. It's becoming my go-to editor for certain purposes, e.g., when I need to color-code different instructions or observations in a note. I'm eager to see them in the Windows and (dare I wish it?) Android apps.

BTW, I find that the highlight colors display fine on both those platforms. Of course, the colors can't be edited as such. But they appear as background colors, and can be copied, pasted, and typed in with the highlight intact.

• Like 1

It is great that they are finally providing more than one color, but personally, I wish they had some bright primary colors instead or in addition to the pale hues that are available.  I put a comment in on the Beta feedback form on this and I hope others do also.

• Level 5
18 hours ago, Chan said:

It is great that they are finally providing more than one color, but personally, I wish they had some bright primary colors instead or in addition to the pale hues that are available.  I put a comment in on the Beta feedback form on this and I hope others do also.

Yes, more choices would definitely be good. I'm afraid that pale pastel is considered "modern" or "contemporary" or some such thing ... another word in the design world for "mandatory, so eat your spinach and be quiet about it." B)