Search / find result counting

Hi - I performed a quick check of the forums and community chats (as well as the tools and options in the evernote app on my computer) and was not able to find what I was looking for.  If there is already an entry for this then please let me know.
What I would like would be considered an enhancement request.  When I search my evernote 'notes' for a single term or a string of two or more words, I can see a count for how many are in a particular note but I cannot tell what number (of the total results) that I am currently looking at (see screenshot 'find.jpg' for an example)

I searched for the term 'URL' and evernote found a total of 17.  When I hit the 'next' button, it scrolls through the list of found items but it doesn't have a count for which one I am viewing.  I have a screen shot 'search output.jpg' of what I am talking about

find.JPG

search output.JPG

• Level 5*
51 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Hi, and welcome to the forums. There's a specific forum group for feature requests like this: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/449-product-feedbackfeature-requests/. Go there, and pick which platform you want to see this implemented on.

Or better still, just tell us which Evernote application you are using (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, etc.. --  it looks like you're using WIndows), and one of us can move this topic to the correct forum, and we don't have a duplicate request laying around.

2 hours ago, jefito said:

Or better still, just tell us which Evernote application you are using (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, etc.. --  it looks like you're using WIndows), and one of us can move this topic to the correct forum, and we don't have a duplicate request laying around.

You are correct.   I am using windows.

Archived