Recipe book: problems at first note

Hi,

i’m using an iPhone for thiis. If it works, I want to buy an iPad to use this in the kitchen.

Problem is.... I think I’m a dumb blond... 

What I want the app to do:

1 Create several cook books (starting with 1 first)

2 create my OWN recipes in this book (can’t find a template for this)

3 put in recipes from other sites

4 put in recipes from a magazine (think I van do that)

I wanted to begin with my own recipes. Fail already. I couldn’t put several recipes separate in this first cookbook. All the recipes stay in the same note, under  each other, do I have to scroll down. I’ve read this should be done differently. They’re talking about a green plus right above.... There is nun at my phone....

I hope you understand what I’m trying to explain... Help please! I’m searching for a good digital cookbook for do long now.

My current digital book is not user friendly as well (you have to know with what word your recipe begins, otherwise I can’t find it . And I can’t search on ingrediënts (refridgerator: don’t want to spoil food))

excuses for my English (I’m Dutch), the corrections from my phone ain’t helping either 😂

• Level 5*

Hi.  Some of what you want to do is going to be much easier from a desktop - mobiles can only do so much.  Seems to me you need to create at least a notebook for each cookbook,  and add recipes as single notes.  You might be able to find a template note online,  but as a Basic user,  you won't be able to create your own.   You can clip (desktop) or share (mobile) recipes from websites or other documents into your notes,  but the layout will be difficult to change - as well as the actual recipe you get all the original code that was used to layout the page or document in the first place.  To make it easier to find individual notes you might want to add tags to your notes - something with details like like <vegan> <starter> <meat> <spicy> so you can find those notes regardless of what words they contain.

Search these pages for more... https://help.evernote.com/hc/nl

• Level 5*
On 9/22/2019 at 5:53 AM, Coco1111 said:

They’re talking about a green plus right above.... There is nun at my phone....

Please post a screenshot of your Evernote panel.

The new note button should be visible on the side or bottom of the screen