Can't rotate images

I have a notebook that are pictures, only. When I take the picture, there's a 50/50 chance it will be sideways. Which would be fine if I could rotate the pictures. I've read the instruction to right-click then select rotate, but when I right-click I get the window general query (pic attached)..

Please help. I have hundreds of pics I'd like to fix. 

Screenshot (7).png

• Level 5*

Hi.  What are you taking the pictures with?  There may be an option to edit the shot on your mobile,  but once they get into a desktop window the only thing you can do in Evernote is resize them.  Since a lot of other software houses make editing software you can open them in a third party app like XnView (my favourite) and then save the image back to the note. Sadly there's no way that I know of to batch-process this*.  The rotation is due to the 'phone app not adding correct orientation to the picture.

* It is possible to 'print' a set of images to a PDF file and then rotate the PDF pages to re-orient the images.  I've never tried that,  and I don't know how practical it might be...

• Level 5*
On 9/21/2019 at 10:51 AM, JaxRobertson said:

I've read the instruction to right-click then select rotate, but when I right-click I get the window general query (pic attached)..

Check those instructions again; they don't apply to the web platform

• Like 1