I have a problem. I had Evernote installed on another phone and everything went well with all the reminders. I would create a reminder, set the alarm and at that time there would appear the note on the phone to remember, like a pop-up
Now I switched to a Huawei, installed Evernote, but the reminders no longer appear on the main screen. pop-ups no longer appear. They are registered within the app but I need them to continue to appear on my main phone screen. How do I set this up?

Thanks

Hi, Evernote reminders should generate notifications of whatever kind the phone OS allows. Have you ruled out that your new phone OS (Android 10, I'm guessing, but you really should have included the version info in your post :-) is handling notifications differently than your old phone?

If you've ruled that out, the next step is to open a ticket with Evernote support.

Edited by John in Michigan USA
clarify re what OS version
  • Thanks 1
  • Level 5
On 9/20/2019 at 6:04 AM, Kordero said:

I have a problem. I had Evernote installed on another phone and everything went well with all the reminders. I would create a reminder, set the alarm and at that time there would appear the note on the phone to remember, like a pop-up
Now I switched to a Huawei, installed Evernote, but the reminders no longer appear on the main screen. pop-ups no longer appear. They are registered within the app but I need them to continue to appear on my main phone screen. How do I set this up?

Thanks

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Please join this thread:

The user there is having the same problem, and is also using a Huawei phone. That may be where the problem originates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have: Huawei Y5 2018; android version 8.1.0; evernote 8.12.

I can't understand if the OS is actually managing notifications differently because I've changed the evernote settings for notifications and nothing happens. I'm missing something. Since I don't have a premium account, I can't approach the evernote technical team, for them to guide me on what definition should I put in on and off

So I was hoping someone here could :)