2020 Calendar Template

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Then where is the problem ? Simply create your own template, save it under your templates, and use it.

Or save it as a note, from which you draw copies whenever you create something using the template.

A good tool to create a sort of template may be Excel, where you can create the dates / months using the calendar calculation abilities build into the program. Or scan a 2020 calendar from any source and load it as a pdf.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 6:54 PM, TshawnK said:

I am looking for a 2020 Calendar Template, but have not seen one yet. I realize 2020 is a few months off, but I'm sure there are others planning out activities for next year.

What sort of layout are you looking for? I have various ones which I am happy to upload to the forum.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 3:53 PM, printman2000 said:

This is great - thanks for sharing it!

I should probably put this as a separate thread, but this template illustrates my question. How do you put that single cell header on a table with multiple rows beneath? I haven't been able to duplicate that feature and I'd love to be able to do that with my tables.

• Level 5*

1 hour ago, Sandeelynne3 said:

How do you put that single cell header on a table with multiple rows beneath?

From memory (using Linux at present) you create a multiple column and row table,  then highlight the top row and click the drop-down in one cell.  Choose 'merge cells'.... or if you were congenitally lazy (like me) you might 'borrow' one of Evernote's templates and edit the content...

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, Sandeelynne3 said:

How do you put that single cell header on a table with multiple rows beneath?

Screenshot is from my Mac949636335_ScreenShot2019-12-24at1_00_43PM.png.c6031e7c0e2be220295069eac570b027.png

I selected the cells,
and clicked the arrow
There's various options, including Merge Cells

• Like 2