Sign in to follow this  
Evernote Steve

Evernote Conflicting Note Enhancement

Please add a Note Compare utility with graphical line by line representation of differences between two notes.  It is understandable that note conflicts happen when using multiple devices simultaneously.  Please ensure that these note conflicts can be resolved expeditiously by allowing me to compare two notes side by side with different color highlighting of "added line" "deleted line" and "changed lines".

See Notepad ++ file compare utility for examples of what I am talking about.

Hi, and welcome to the forums. We're user-to-user here primarily. Evernote staff do look in and very occasionally comment, but you're not addressing the developers directly here. However, there is a set of forums specifically for making feature requests: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/449-product-feedbackfeature-requests/. You can put this either in the general requests there, or in the forum for the specific Evernote interface you use (Windows, iOS, Web, etc.). Obviously this would be done very differently in different operating environments; I'd think it would be next to impossible on Android. I imagine it could be done in Windows, but as you'll see in the request forums, there's a line.