[New Web Beta] Spelling correction changes font size of whole paragraph

When writing in the new Web Beta editor, if I misspell a word, and use the right click option to correct the spelling, it changes the font size of the whole paragraph. When I checked the size option in the editor bar, it still reports it as the original size.

Let me know if the Google Drive link doesn't work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d8vb2EHQroqiyZ3SNZUo75o_3m2G0iiW/view

• Level 5*

Hi.  That looks like you're adding or changing text in a clipped sample,  and if the default font in your note is different from the font used for the web text,  you're going to have problems.  You could try copying everything into a third-party editor / word processor to harmonise the style,  or you could try one of the 'other' web clients currently available from Evernote to see if your experience is different.  Change between versions in Settings.

On 9/8/2019 at 10:41 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  That looks like you're adding or changing text in a clipped sample,  and if the default font in your note is different from the font used for the web text,  you're going to have problems.  You could try copying everything into a third-party editor / word processor to harmonise the style,  or you could try one of the 'other' web clients currently available from Evernote to see if your experience is different.  Change between versions in Settings.

Even when it's my own writing, the right click, [correct spelling] still causes this to happen.