Greetings!

I'm using Evernote 7.12 on a Mac running OS 10.14.5.

When I search for a particular note, say "ABC", in the left column Evernote says: "Found Note "ABC". However, right below that Evernote says "No Notes Found" and displays the large green icon, with nothing showing in the main window. Everynote isn't displaying any note after a search, even though the notes are there. I've attached a screen grab that illustrates the problem. Help!! I can't figure out what the heck is going on.

Thank you for your time, advice and wisdom!

Screenshot 2019-09-05 13.31.44.png

• Level 5

@malbright Thanks for reaching out!

Please see the following information:

Evernote for Mac has some local search tables in the app in addition to server delivered search results. Because of this, you may need to reindex your Evernote for Mac app if you're noticing inaccurate search results. In this case, do the following:

Open Evernote on your Mac:

Hold down the Option key on your keyboard and select Help from your Mac's menu bar. 

Select Troubleshooting > Recreate Full Text Search Index

And then:

Open Evernote on your Mac

Hold down the option key on your keyboard and select Help from the Mac Menu Bar Select Troubleshooting > Recreate Spotlight Search Index

After following the steps above, you won't have any kind of indicator or progress bar stating the index is on going or done, but normally after 20 minutes you can search and it should be working as expected.

Let me know how this works for you, and if the issue persists!

• Thanks 1