Bruce M

ANSWERED Huge Font Size in Note Panel View

I just noticed this in the last week or so but in the panel view window, the font size is huge and my zoom level is at 0. Is this a Windows issue or Evernote or me!?

2019-09-05 12_12_20-Window.png

Did you accidentally zoom the note display (Ctrl++, er, Ctrl + 'thePlus' key)? Try hitting Ctrl+- a few times.

Tried that already. I also noticed that the vertical and horizontal scroll bars are about triple the size.

Try going to 'Task Manager' and closing/exiting out of all Evernote Processes, then restart the app...might work.  Also what did you use to pixelate your image? cheers

12 hours ago, Bruce M said:

Tried that already. I also noticed that the vertical and horizontal scroll bars are about triple the size.

Take a look at it in the Evernote web client, just to make sure it's not the note content, but instead something weird with the Windows application.

On 9/5/2019 at 12:16 PM, Bruce M said:

I just noticed this in the last week or so but in the panel view window, the font size is huge and my zoom level is at 0. Is this a Windows issue or Evernote or me!?

2019-09-05 12_12_20-Window.png

Highlight the text and see what the font size is then.

RavBoy,

That did it! Thanks.

I use Greenshot to capture screenshots. I like it because it has lots of options and features. You can easily markup your screenshots with arrows, highlighting, etc... It has a obfuscation tool which I used in this post and you can dial in how much you want it to pixelate.

Cheers,

Bruce 

• Thanks 1