Application freezes while editing notes.

Go to solution Solved by doesnot,

When I try to edit the text in a note, the application freezes for 30-40 seconds. This is very interfering. I use "Evernote" because of its convenience, something is quick to record, and such problems significantly affect usability.

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

If you're using a mobile device there are very few tweaks other than a reinstall.  Freezing could also be due to a bad network connection.

No, the thing is definitely not bad on the Internet. Okay I will try. Thank you very much.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05.09.2019 at 00:19, gazumped said:

If you're using a mobile device there are very few tweaks other than a reinstall.  Freezing could also be due to a bad network connection.

Hello again. I tried to reinstall, but it did not help, the problem is still the same.

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, doesnot said:

Hello again. I tried to reinstall, but it did not help, the problem is still the same.

Hmmn.  Did you uninstall / restart your device / then reinstall?  The restart is important because it will clear any Evernote information from temporary storage.  If that didn't work - what device and Android version are you using?

• Solution

Hmmn.  Did you uninstall / restart your device / then reinstall?  The restart is important because it will clear any Evernote information from temporary storage.  If that didn't work - what device and Android version are you using?

Yes, I did a reboot. Phone ZTE BLADE В0720, version Android 6.0

On 05.09.2019 at 00:19, gazumped said:

I don’t know why, it was now written that my comment was hidden, so I wasn’t sure if you got it - I will try again: Yes, I did a reboot. Phone ZTE BLADE B0720, version Android 6.0

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Don't know of any reason why a reinstall would fail after a reboot.  Unless someone else with the same phone has any insights here,  I'd suggest that you contact your service provider to see if they have any ideas,  and follow this up via Twitter with @EvernoteHelps.

Hmmn.  Don't know of any reason why a reinstall would fail after a reboot.  Unless someone else with the same phone has any insights here,  I'd suggest that you contact your service provider to see if they have any ideas,  and follow this up via Twitter with @EvernoteHelps.

What does it mean to contact a "service provider"? And how to do it? I do not have Twitter)

• Level 5*
21 minutes ago, doesnot said:

What does it mean to contact a "service provider"

The service provider suggestion isn't the same as using Twitter.  Your phone is connected to the mobile network through a service provider company - could be a local firm or a big international corporation.  Depending on who that is,  such 'service providers' may add their own special operating system to the phone - which may have updated recently,  causing your current issues.

Twitter is freely available to anyone via a web browser - see Twitter.com.  When you open the page for the first time it will invite you to sign up with your name and either a phone number or email address.  Once you have this,  you can look for the @EvernoteHelps page (use the Search box) and send them a message.  When you no longer need the connection,  just delete your account.  More detailed instructions are on their website.

7 minutes ago, gazumped said:

The service provider suggestion isn't the same as using Twitter.  Your phone is connected to the mobile network through a service provider company - could be a local firm or a big international corporation.  Depending on who that is,  such 'service providers' may add their own special operating system to the phone - which may have updated recently,  causing your current issues.

Twitter is freely available to anyone via a web browser - see Twitter.com.  When you open the page for the first time it will invite you to sign up with your name and either a phone number or email address.  Once you have this,  you can look for the @EvernoteHelps page (use the Search box) and send them a message.  When you no longer need the connection,  just delete your account.  More detailed instructions are on their website.

Ok, thank you very much for the time devoted to my problem.

• Like 1