rickmoore

Cursor jumps to top of Note while typing

Often, when I'm editing the middle of a Note, the cursor jumps to the top of the Note and starts entering text there, not where I initially placed the cursor and began typing.  So, the first letter or two will appear where I began typing in the middle of the Note, then suddeny it continues to type the rest of that word at the very top of the Note. I'm using Chrome.

• Like 1

It happened to me when I use Mac client (Version 7.12) to edit notes. Can anyone fix this bug so that I could write note more smoothly?

Edited by Michael Tseng
Add more details.

On 9/8/2019 at 1:32 PM, Michael Tseng said:

It happened to me when I use Mac client (Version 7.12) to edit notes. Can anyone fix this bug so that I could write note more smoothly?

If you're using the Mac client, then you should report problems in the Mac forum here: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/219-evernote-for-mac/ This forum is specific to the Evernote web client.

Since the new web interface was implemented it happened to me too. Impossible to type. Makes it completely unusable. Latest Firefox, latest Windows 10.

Do any of you guys type non-politically correct notes, on topics such as holistic health? It's not outside the realm of possibility that they're just messing with us ..