Add [easily] more pages when using draw mode on ipad

guyalexander

Idea

Problem: When using the draw mode on an iPad of tablet device, you are limited to only one page at a time, which means if you run out of room (quickly) you need to close that page and add another, which is a bit clumsy.

Proposed solution: being able to within an existing draw mode page, easily add another page to continue drawing on, or enable it so pages can easily expand if you want to keep adding to them. 

• Thanks 1

3 replies to this idea

5 minutes ago, guyalexander said:

Problem: When using the draw mode on an iPad of tablet device, you are limited to only one page at a time, which means if you run out of room (quickly) you need to close that page and add another, which is a bit clumsy.

Proposed solution: being able to within an existing draw mode page, easily add another page to continue drawing on, or enable it so pages can easily expand if you want to keep adding to them. 

If I was given one thing out of my wishlist for Evernote this would be it and it's a long list lol. I like to handwrite notes when I'm taking a course or brainstorming novel ideas and remembered why I usually do it in a different app and store it in Evernote this morning.

• Level 5*
45 minutes ago, guyalexander said:

Agreed, the sketch feature/format is quite limited.

My solution is to use a dedicated note-taking app (Notability); pages plus many other features.  When finished, I save the document in Evernote as an attachment

• Like 1