Notes not showing on the recent updated Evernote Web for Firefox

My Evernote Web for Firefox (Linux) has recently been updated to the new version and, since then, none of my notes are being displayed there.
It's working properly on my iOS app and on Chrome (Linux) and I've double checked to make sure it's the same account.

Any thoughts on what might be the issue?

• Level 5*
On 8/23/2019 at 7:34 PM, benywolf42 said:

My Evernote Web for Firefox (Linux) has recently been updated to the new version and, since then, none of my notes are being displayed there.
It's working properly on my iOS app and on Chrome (Linux) and I've double checked to make sure it's the same account.

Any thoughts on what might be the issue?

Hi.  Go to settings on the Web (click your picture) and try one of the previous versions (which will also default to the previous Evernote UI).  The Firefox update has only just been released,  so may contain some bugs.  As you're a subscriber,  try reaching out to Support too...

17 horas atrás, gazumped disse:

Hi.  Go to settings on the Web (click your picture) and try one of the previous versions (which will also default to the previous Evernote UI).  The Firefox update has only just been released,  so may contain some bugs.  As you're a subscriber,  try reaching out to Support too...

It worked. I'll also reach out to support, so they get to know this bug. Thanks!

• Like 1