toadarray

copy and paste from outlook no worky

i have me a bug. i can't copy and paste copy from the body of an email in outlook on mac into the desktop evernote app, but i can from word. plz fix it. :)

I also recently started having this problem. I have to copy Outlook email text into another app like Word or Texedit and then copy from that to Evernote. What's going on?

I have the exact issue. However, I can copy from a virtualize Windows running Outlook into my Evernote on my Mac.

Having this exact same issue.  Highlighting text in Mac Outlook, copying and then pasting in Evernote does not work.  I can paste the text in other applications, but not Evernote.  This is killing my productivity and I'll need to switch to a different note taking application.  

Same issue here. As a work around I copy/paste from Outlook to Word (or any other word processor) then copy/paste to Evernote.

Since there are enough paying users in this thread to keep the lights burning at EVERNOTE PLACE: Anybody tried Support yet on this ?

P.S. No Outlook, so I can’t try myself.

I cannot copy and paste in my notes !!  Running 7.12 on Mac.  Please help fix asap!

Evernote? Looks like there are a lot of people having this issue... Any EN staff reading this? 

I was experiencing the same issue and got it fixed by turning off dark mode in Outlook. Weird.

• Like 1

I'm also having the same problem. Pasting copied text from Outlook works in every other app besides Evernote.

its a dark mode problem (or was for me). as soon as i turned off dark mode it started working again. sounds like EN is aware of the bug. 

same problem here, i hoped the new update would fix it. But I still have this problem.

same problem, any ETA on solution, I only use apps in dark mode once they support it

Thanks ReyTol3.  I was super frustrated.   Turning off dark mode worked.  I would MUCH rath have it on, but like copy and pasting even more.  Hope EN fixes, but until then, thanks for getting copy and paste back for me!

On the Mac, I got it to work by using shift-cmd-v.   Look in the edit menu for "Paste and Match Style" . I never would have thought of it because it CHANGES the style from White on Black to Black on White.

I shall have to change the meaning of the word "Match" in the dictionary.  ;)

It's been driving me crazy--and that is a pretty long drive!