vlad@fasadeeksperten.no

Business+Premium accouts issues

Hi,

We bought the Business version for 2 for testing initially.
During the purchase there was information that we recive two  premium accounts for free.
What does the issue of these two additional premium accounts look like? Are they set up separately? He joins Business accounts?
Can I use an existing premium account instead of a new premium account?

Hi.  We're a -mainly- user-supported forum,  with no information on Evernote offers.  For general background on Business Account setup,  I'd suggest Evernote's help pages -  and for any further questions about your account,  try Evernote Support.

Thank you for answer, but I don't need information about Evernote offers.

I meen, i need help with "opening" two extra accounts, which spouse to be with Business account, and how its looks like. 

We're still just users,  so don't know exactly what account or accounts you may have - please chat with Support: they can help you.

On 8/19/2019 at 2:32 PM, gazumped said:

We're still just users,  so don't know exactly what account or accounts you may have - please chat with Support: they can help you.

We do NOT RECIVE ANY ANSWER!!! From Evernote support! They ignore us, and that makes us angry! We implement Evernote Business in our company, for a specific purpose, to be able to grow, not spend time chatting!

We request contakt from EVERNOTE regarding case: #2875553

This is very dissapointing situation!

The longest contact with customer assistance.
They wrote in the offer that they treat business customers first ... Total NOT true!

SUPPPORT WHERE ARE YOU ???????

Ticket# 2900762 - SV_ #2875553_ SV_ Evernote - Kevin Knopf.msg

Hello, still only users around here ...

I have forwarded your posting by direct mail to a guy at EN. Let us see when he comes back on this to you. They are west coast USA, so business hours are quite after ours.

2 more things:

You have attached the ticket as a file. This forum is open, and the file contains personal information like your contact data. If you want to remove it, use the „edit“ option right below your own posting. For EN the ticket number will be enough.

About your issue: I am not aware of anything between EN and you. But maybe there is a misunderstanding: Every business account „contains“ a Premium personal account. But it is intertwined with this business account, not Independent. So if you have got 2 business accounts, you have 2 „free“ Premium accounts as well. „Free“ is relative, they are payed through the business invoice. But they are not under Administration of an admin, like the Business side.

The good is if the Business side expires, the Premium accounts can be continued.

The bad is that they are under one access, means the same person using the business account is owner of the personal Premium one as well.

20 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

You have attached the ticket as a file. This forum is open, and the file contains personal information like your contact data. If you want to remove it, use the „edit“ option right below your own posting. For EN the ticket number will be enough.

I cant find any EDIT option below my posting, any clue ...?

23 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

About your issue: I am not aware of anything between EN and you. But maybe there is a misunderstanding: Every business account „contains“ a Premium personal account. But it is intertwined with this business account, not Independent. So if you have got 2 business accounts, you have 2 „free“ Premium accounts as well. „Free“ is relative, they are payed through the business invoice. But they are not under Administration of an admin, like the Business side.

The issiu is that, we have two business accounts and two free premium accounts are attached to them, for which we pay. In addition to that, we have a separate Premium account, for which we also pay. We want to transfer a paid separatly Premium account, to a free one so that we can close our premium account.

We try to contact EN via e-mail, but this is the "hellish way". So much time and energy as it takes to contact EN, never took even the most difficult construction project!

39 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

I have forwarded your posting by direct mail to a guy at EN. Let us see when he comes back on this to you. They are west coast USA, so business hours are quite after ours.

Thank you for that, and hope he try to contact us and help us, because this is patetic and very disiponting situation.

42 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Hello, still only users around here ...

PinkElefant ... we know that only users aroud here... We recive EN kontakt person - Julian Georgiou, but... we still waiting for profesional help - that is why we are here! Maybe someone from support see this topic and ... maybe contact us!

Hello, I know it can be frustrating. When you have a question for support, you get 3 back in return. They want to reproduce the issue, so they are taking care to cover many aspects, but if you want help, it can be quite an issue to get through.

When you want to give up the current free Premium account in order to continue using one of the business accounts, I am not sure about how to move your existing data there. Even if you „share“ everything, the data still belongs to the account where it was created. So deleting the original account after sharing the content may cause any sort of trouble.

The edit-option is there, just under your own postings:

32322176-0A40-4101-9A54-A7A93C5A787C.thumb.jpeg.80d19443414f726d6f60a0dbd9ef961c.jpeg

6 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Hello, I know it can be frustrating. When you have a question for support, you get 3 back in return. They want to reproduce the issue, so they are taking care to cover many aspects, but if you want help, it can be quite an issue to get through.

When you want to give up the current free Premium account in order to continue using one of the business accounts, I am not sure about how to move your existing data there. Even if you „share“ everything, the data still belongs to the account where it was created. So deleting the original account after sharing the content may cause any sort of trouble.

The edit-option is there, just under your own postings:

32322176-0A40-4101-9A54-A7A93C5A787C.thumb.jpeg.80d19443414f726d6f60a0dbd9ef961c.jpeg

096B39BC-7156-4AF7-A5FA-69CE6EADC494.jpeg

@vlad@fasadeeksperten.no 

Thank you for reaching out, and I'm very sorry to hear about all of the trouble you've experienced!

I've notified our team, and they will be reaching out very soon. 

Please feel free to reach out to me via direct message if you have any other questions, or don't hear from someone by the end of the day tomorrow.

• Thanks 1