Notes with images are not loaded on Andoroid device

I have notes with images pasted to them - these notes are shown fine on evernote.com and on my windows app (windows 10), however when trying to open one of these notes in my Android device (Samsung S8, Android version 9), the loading bar just keeps on looping without any content appearing.

this happens in all of my notes containing images.

if i share an offline link of the note from within the app and view it in Chrome on the phone - the note is shown just fine.

any suggestions? 

thanks,

Ofer

• Level 5*

Hi.  It can take time for an image to show up - especially if a large image is being downloaded over a slow network connection;  but mine all show up.  You could try editing one of the images that won't load to create a smaller picture - lower resolution / smaller size...

hi,

this was not the issue.

support suggested that i drop out from the beta version member and try using again the regular version from the Play store.

once i did everything works just as expected.

so it must have been an issue with the beta version of Evernote, and dev team should be familiarized with it.

• Like 1
On 8/14/2019 at 8:10 AM, Ofer Kesten said:

hi,

this was not the issue.

support suggested that i drop out from the beta version member and try using again the regular version from the Play store.

once i did everything works just as expected.

so it must have been an issue with the beta version of Evernote, and dev team should be familiarized with it.

I'm  having the same problem. How did you change your Evernote  version??