How to email webpage (not just a link) to Evernote?

I'm trying to figure out how my assistant can email me entire webpages (or simplified articles) to my Evernote account using my Mail-To-Evernote email address. I prefer that they do not have full access to my Evernote account, so I dont want to give them my login information.

Is there a way to email a webpage/article rather than just the link to it?

If not, what other solution may exist to have someone add a page/article to my account without giving them my login?

Thank you.

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, mlondon said:

I prefer that they do not have full access to my Evernote account, so I dont want to give them my login information. ... If not, what other solution may exist to have someone add a page/article to my account without giving them my login?

A shared notebook

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, mlondon said:

If not, what other solution may exist to have someone add a page/article to my account without giving them my login?

May not be what you want, but your assistant could use the Awesome Screenshot extension to create a PDF of the page and mail the PDF to your EN account.  Example attached.

AwesomeScreenshot-discussion-evernote-topic-120967-how-to-email-webpage-not-just-a-link-to-evernote--2019-08-10_5_49.pdf