The auto-syncing history view problem

Idea

(I initially tried to send this by an email(ticket) but the "submit" button didn't work. so I'm uploading my issues here. 
I just hope one of the Evernote employees will read this.)

Hello. 

My name is Erin Choi 
I've lost 2/3 of my note-taking on Evernote and I even phrased Premium Monthly plan to view the history but the list of Note History wasn't sufficient. 

There're so many hours missing in Note History and it's almost ridiculous how little were there saved note's history lists. I'm so frustrated. 

I also attach the image of my Chrome History and Evernote history screenshots as a reference to how little Ever note automatically saved my data. 

I thought if I bought a Premium plan, I could save my data back. This is killing me now. Please fix this problem as soon as possible. 

I also want to request a full refund of Premium membership as it failed to show me detailed history lists on Evernote.

evernote.JPG

google1.jpg

google2.jpg

google3.JPG

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, thisiserinchoi@gmail.com said:

There're so many hours missing in Note History and it's almost ridiculous how little were there saved note's history lists. I'm so frustrated. 

What were you expecting?  The Note History backup runs multiple times a day for changed notes. Permanent retention.

I also have personal backups; Mac - Time Machine automatically makes hourly backups for the past 24 hours, daily backups for the past month, and weekly backups for all previous months.

>>I initially tried to send this by an email(ticket) but the "submit" button didn't work.

https://discussion.evernote.com/announcement/72-issues-accessing-evernote-support-channels/

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, thisiserinchoi@gmail.com said:

The key to what EN promises is several times a day, not every time you modify the note.  So no guarantee they will have the exact copy you want, particularly if you make multiple modifications a day as the above suggests.