My evernore shows more data used than I belive it should be using. The only explaination I have is editing files inside notes and merging notes 

1. does merged notes count against upload ?( for example i merge 10 notes 1mb each)
does that mean 20mb is taken as 1mb for notes then final merge that is 10mb?
2. does editing note uploads it as a whole new note ?( for example i annotated a pdf that's 15mb ) so my upload will go up by 15 mb even if i annotate even one page?
then does that mean if i annotate a pdf 5 time a day it would be 15x5??
if that's the case then its very wrong and even 10 GB is not enough

• Level 5*

Hi.  When you sync a note with changes,  then yes,  the note counts as a new upload.  A merged note is also a new note containing the previous individual notes.  However in several years of activity I've never even approached a 10GB limit.  By my admittedly rough calculation I'd have to save 400 HD pictures to make a serious dent.  What usage are you seeing?  Is it causing you some kind of issue?

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  When you sync a note with changes,  then yes,  the note counts as a new upload.  A merged note is also a new note containing the previous individual notes.  However in several years of activity I've never even approached a 10GB limit.  By my admittedly rough calculation I'd have to save 400 HD pictures to make a serious dent.  What usage are you seeing?  Is it causing you some kind of issue?

So does it consider it as a whole new note ?because wow mine is 3gb in 10 days that's  A LOT.

(but today I tried to annotate pdf just once and keep sync to 1 day, and only sync when I'm done with my work. And somehow it didn't even go up to 100mb today. And yesterday it was appx 400mb)

And as of merging. I hope it didn't merge it that way where it creates a whole new note and keep others in trash. I have merged a few big notes with files and also synced while the rest of the notes were in trash so that too might have caused an issue. Now I empty trash before synching. 

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Manu.vishwajeet said:

So does it consider it as a whole new note ?

Yup.  The merged note is new and any time a note is changed, no matter how much, the entire note is synced.  My understanding anyway.

• Thanks 1